5-week lead time
KANDO Pellet Grills operate with a FireBoard 2 adaptive control system with the addition of an integrated drive technology to maintain precise temperature, insuring the best cook. Our ceramic ignition system works off chamber temperature, not internal timers. This provides a reliable fire start up. The cooking chamber is all 10g steel construction. The lower half of the body is built with 14g steel, double walled. Running gear uses 4" front swivel caster wheels and 6" back plate caster wheels.
The Rival was named due to its heavy build, when comparing size with other American made competitors. The assembled grill weighs 450 pounds! The design of this grill stems from the unique structure of the auger assembly. The idea is to distance the fire cup from the auger outlet. Thus, creating an air gap, eliminating burn back. This unit has a front swing out door. This allows access to the entire fire cup assembly. This feature makes every day cleaning a reality. Grease retention is another key aspect to this grill, because the chamber is designed to catch the grease without any additional assembly. By pulling out the grill grates then, pulling out the grease tray, all cleaning operations can be performed.
- Lower Grill Surface: 35"x19" = 665sq.
- Upper Grill Surface: 32"x14" = 448sq.
- Total = 1,113sq. *upper grill surface is removable
- Head Room: 15"
- Overall Length: 76"
- Overall Width: 40"
- Overall Height: 57"
- Weight: 450lbs.
- Hopper Capacity (Standard): 20lbs.
- Temperature Range: 160 degrees F - 500 degrees F *open flame will allow for grill to reach 500d F
- Chamber Thickness: 10g .135" steel
- Body Thickness: 14g .0747" steel
- FireBoard 2 Adaptive Control System (weather resistant) PID
- Wifi & bluetooth connectivity only connects to 2.5GHz
- Two 6" caster back wheels
- Two 4" swivel caster front wheels
- Utensil holder
- Side table
- Second level slide out shelf
- External grease catch
- All stainless fire cup. Tool-less removal
- Ceramic igniter
- All fused components with external check point
- Probe access port. Up to 6 probes
- Removable grease pans
- Removable heat diffuser
- Front door for fire cup access
- Accessory mount
- USB-C PD charger, for Controller
- Ambient Thermocouple Probe
- 2 Food Thermocouple Probes
- Grill Clip
3/8 solid stainless steel grill grates: helps prevent rusting.
*Please note when ordering stainless steel grates after you have received a grill there will be an extra labor charge of $200.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device