KANDO Gear's boiler is constructed with an all stainless steel tub and heavy-duty steel frame. This has an 80-quart capacity and can hold up to one bag of crawfish. The boiler contains wheelbarrow like movements with handles and two rigid caster wheels. Dumping is convenient with the included stainless steel basket. Dump the basket straight off into the cooler or take it completely out.
- 1 jet burner made from all stainless-steel machined in house
- 16g stainless-steel tube
- Stainless-steel basket and tank
- Stainless-steel wind guard to reduce heat fluctuation with hole to light
- All welded and powder coated tube frame
- Complete fold over lid
- Complete removable basket
- 1" ball valve-Lead Free
- Paddle mount
- Max Fill Line is shown
- Fully made and assembled in Texas
- Overall Dimensions: 36" L x 32" W x 38" H *Paddle is not included *boil time can be dependent on external climate
Why buy KANDO?
Stainless steel is the main reason why this boiler is better than what is at the big box stores. When using aluminum as a boiling pot, trace amounts enter your food. KANDO's pot and basket are made of stainless steel only. The lid design incorporates the handle into the hinge, acting as a stiffener for the lid. The jet burner is machined from solid stainless bar stock and the pot is covered by a wind guard to speed up boil times. Customers have tested KANDO boilers side by side others, and ours wins every time for cleanliness, user ability and overall cook.
Join the KANDO Gear Owner's Facebook Page to see customer reviews and tips for the best way to cook on the world's best boiler! Click HERE!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device