5-week lead time
KANDO Pellet Grills operate with a FireBoard 2 adaptive control system with the addition of an integrated drive technology to maintain precise temperature, insuring the best cook. Our ceramic ignition system works off chamber temperature, not internal timers. This provides a reliable fire start up. The cooking chamber is all 10g steel construction with a roll top lid. Running gear uses 12in all steel wheels for better maneuverability on rough surfaces.
The K480 was named due to its substantial construction. The assembled grill weighs 480 pounds! By far the best value on the market per pound. The design of this grill stems from the unique structure of the auger assembly. The idea is to distance the fire cup from the auger outlet. Thus creating an air gap, eliminating burn back. The unit has a clean out door that allows access to the fire cup. Brushing the ashes out without having to remove any inside grill grates becomes very easy. Grease retention is another key aspect to this grill, because the chamber is designed to catch the grease without any additional assembly. Just by pulling out the grease tray, all cleaning operations can be performed. These features make everyday cleaning a reality.
- Lower Grill Surface: 24"x19" = 456sqin.
- Upper Grill Surface: 21"x14" = 294sqin.
- Total: 750sqin. *upper grill surface is removable
- Head Room: 15"
- Overall Length: 54"
- Overall Width: 40"
- Overall Height: 57"
- Weight: 480lbs.
- Hopper Capacity (Standard): 20lbs.
- Temperature Range: 160 degrees F - 500 degrees F *open flame will allow grill to reach 500d F
- Chamber Thickness: 10g .135" steel
- FireBoard 2 Adaptive Control System (weather resistant) PID
- Wifi & bluetooth connectivity only connects to 2.4GHz
- Two 12" all steel rear wheels 6" wide
- Two 4" swivel caster front wheels
- Utensil holder
- Second level slide out shelf
- External grease catch
- All stainless fire cup. Tool-less removal
- Ceramic igniter
- All fused components with external check point
- Probe access port. Up to 6 probes
- Removable grease pans
- Removable heat diffuser
- Side table
- Side door for clean out
- Counterbalanced lid
- Accessory mount
- USB-C PD charger, for Controller
- Ambient Thermocouple Probe
- 2 Food Thermocouple Probes
- Grill Clip
- 3/8 solid stainless steel grill grates: helps prevent rusting.
*Please note when ordering stainless steel grates after you have received a grill there will be an extra labor charge of $200.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device